Wednesday, January 12, 2011

untitled

Are titles really necessary?  Actually, I don't even have to have one if I don't want to, but I'd like to complain a bit. No, I like titles. They look nice. But, the problem is that whenever I do these ramdom rambly sort of posts i never know what to title them and having no titles just doesnt seem right. I need a list to pull ramdom titles from or something...
Anyway, I got a B on my first math quiz of the semester! Yay! For those of you who have no idea why I'm happy about some lame B, its because I have been failing like every single test/quiz since the school year started. Math is just not my thing. But I'm so happy I didn't fail. Yay! :)
In the past week or so I've been losing some of my very few followers. I'm a bit bummed about it, but whatever. This blog is for me. For me to ramble, and complain, and just.. have some sort of creative outlet. I love blogging. Its fun to just sit here and type whatever I'm feeling. Granted, I don't have very personal posts, but then again my life isn't very exciting. I'm sure I've said this many times before but my life consists of school, grades, and friends. Nothing fascinating. I'm hoping that'll change once I go to college and leave this boring town. But, I will be staying two extra years because I'm going to have to go to a JC now that my grades have slipped last semester. (Again- I hate math.) But it'll give me time to develop my math skills and save up money for real college.
I ordered some books online and I got them today. Being the nerd that I am, I'm super excited. I'm reading a "Chick Lit" novel called When in Rome by someone who I don't know because I'm too lazy to get up out of my chair. But if you want to know (which you won't) ask me in the comments. I got about 8 books or so and have added them to my book shelf. I'm considering rearranging them to go in alphabetical order by author or if I should just keep then in order by title...Hmm.
I'm going to start my homework now, not too much procrastinating tonight. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment