Thursday, January 20, 2011

a quickie

I'm taking a break from homework and of course, procrastinating. Its my thing. One of the things I excel at. Procrastinating.
SO. I've been driving alot. Like an hourish everyday. Today I drove to the CVS with my sister to get some dog toys. While there we saw that the Sally Hansen lipglosses were on sale. Almost as exciting as if the Nivea chapsticks going on sale. Almost. Speaking of which,  I want to try those awkward looking EOS chapsticks...or chapballs. You know, those circular things with a ball of lip balm in the middle? Those. But I can't. Is it weird that I'd feel like I'm cheating on my Nivea chapsticks? Probably.
So I took my math test today. Thoughts? I have no idea. I skipped two. But other than that I have no idea how I did. Usually after taking a test you kinda have an idea of what you got or how well you did, but after that test I was just drained and I just don't know. Hopefully I didn't do too badly.

I just finished my APES review questions. Took a break from taking a break.

Well, I finished my homework so I'm gonna brush my teeth and go to bed. Toodles.

( This was such a pointless post. Homework and chapstick? I really gotta do something to improve these...)

No comments:

Post a Comment