Monday, January 17, 2011

party

I attended the awkwardest party yesterday. Its was a friend's sixteenth birthday and she had a dance party at a night club. Sounds pretty normal right?
Well it is. Just not with all the socially awkward people invited. There was just a bunch of "I think I"m so cool because I'm dancing and sweating like crazy" people or the "I hate parties but I came because I like to sulk in corners" people, with just a few normals out there. The dance crowd consisted of a mere 7 people and we all know that its just too...awkward to really dance when there are only a few people on the dance floor. Plus, they were the crazy sweaty dancers - eww.
It was just a really awkward experience. The only thing that made it semi-fun was the match-making my friend and I did.We got the birthday girl and and a guy who totally likes her dancing together. They were so embarrassed and shy. It was adorable.
I've got another birthday party to go to today, but its just a dinner. Wow, January must be a popular month. Hm.. Its for a close friend of mine and the only people she invited was her close friends - which are my close friends, so I'm sure it'll be fun.
Its a three day weekend (which explains why I'm blogging at 1:00pm on a Monday) but I haven't started my homework. So much for that new years resolution. Better get started on that now..
Oh and I went on the freeway today! Exciting, I know. I'm still not used to driving, but I'm getting there!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I made the same New years resolution but it is sure hard to keep!

    ReplyDelete