Tuesday, January 18, 2011

cute people

Ahh, Its filler blog season.Until my life suddenly becomes exciting overnight, or I come up with new things to ramble about, there will indeed be alot of filler blogs. Be ready.
I now bring to you a list of cute male celebrities.

1. Lucas Till -- I tried finding a picture of him without the Hannah Montana thing behind him, but all the other one just weren't as cute as this. And beside, I'm sure you all have figured out I'm still a crazy preteen girl on the inside. Anyway. Look at him. He is just one of the hottest, cutest, prettiest people out there. Without a doubt, number one.


2. Austin Butler-- Look! Its Jones! He is from one of my favorite shows, Life Unexpected (which came to an end tonight - maybe a little ramble/review will be coming up). This guy is mad cute, I mean, come on.

3. Chase Crawford -- He's just beautiful. And I love gossip girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment