Monday, December 6, 2010

its possible.

So. Finals are next week..Meaning its impossible to get my grade up. I'm going to fail. Adjdhfhgsgs. I don't even know what to do. What am I going to do??!! Its too late to do anything.. I have a test retake tomorrow but it'll be averaged out with the original score, 33%, so even if I get a 100% the highest it would go is a 66%. I'm screwed. What am I going to do!!?! I AM LOSING IT.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
The extra credit still hasn't been entered in...so...if I get a 100% (which is doubtfull) my tests percentage will go up to a 76%. And then homework would be 100.7%.....but quizzes are still at a 47%....so that would put me around a C-? If I ace my finals....a B?
Its possible. But unlikely. But possible. And unlikely. But possible.  POSSIBLE. POSSIBLE.POSSIBLE. POSSIBLE.
AHHHHHH. Wish me luck guys. I will definitely need it.
ASDFGHJKLSDFGLXCVUYIOLSXCIONK:WXRCTVYBUNOIMLZSXDCFVGHJK
I'M SO SCARED. ASDFGHJKLOAIYSD&ADFAGHD

2 comments: