Monday, December 27, 2010

:)

Hey guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
I had a nice day, just sitting at home with my family. As for presents, I got a bunch of random stuff (money, clothes etc), but my big gift was a laptop! I've been needing a new computer for a while because the one I'm currently using is a dinosaur. We had it updated a few years ago, but it got a virus so we had to reset all the programming and stuff so its back to its original Windows 2000 form. Its so old it won't let me have Itunes on my computer so I've been living without my ipod for several months.I'm especially excited to install Itunes and update my ipod.
Hmm, what else, what else?
I doubt you all care but I painted my nails with Maybelline's Express Finish in the color Minty. Its like a minty pastel green.


It's my last week of freedom. I have to go back on the 3rd of Janurary. I'm glad were all starting off with a fresh start though, maybe this time I'll get a B in math. That'll be one of my new year resolutions.
Its almost 2011. Crazy stuff! Only 4 more days untill the new year. Whos excited? :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment