Monday, December 20, 2010

awkward little "secrets"

This post-idea-thing is stolen from Voice of a Nerd. These are just some of the random awkward things I do.

- I have watched all the episodes of Wizards Of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana. I know, Its ridiculous. Here I am in my junior year of high school and I still watch crazy shows meant for elementary kids. I do, however watch normal shows too. My favorites are One Tree Hill, Life Unexpected and Glee.
- I am horrified of raw meats. And eggs. I rather have my food burnt than have the possibility of finding the pink parts in a steak or the mushy bits of an egg.
- I do everything in unnoticed patterns. Example: Sidewalks - One foot on crack the other on the middle. French-Fries - Longer fries are eaten in 3 bites, Shorter ones in 2.
- I eat my feelings. 
- The reason all my post titles aren't capitalized is because in one of my first posts I couldn't figure out whether "of" should be capitalized or not.
- I cry about everything. When I'm mad, sad, happy, I cry. I'm just a crier.
- Sometimes I make sounds unconsciously. Last year in history class while doing book work, I made a very quiet "meow" kinda sound. I didn't think anyone would hear me. One kid turned around and asked me if I meowed. I denied it. Everyone around him thought he was high and "tripping".
- I am proud of how much of a goody- two shoes I am. And usually I'm an overachiever but this year, I just lost my game.
- Sometimes, I conjure up imaginary people and have conversations with them in my head.

That is all I can think of for now, but this was a fun post so a part 2 might be coming up. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment