Saturday, November 20, 2010

random little stuff

- Ok, so I lied, I'm not giving up. I know, and after that dramatic post...But my grade went up to a D-, not much, but improving.
- I saw Harry Potter 7. It was AMAZING.  :))
- Rain, Rain, POURING rain
- I'm making chicken wings because I watched an episode of....I don't remember, Life Unexpected?, and they were having wings so I began to crave them
- I was supposed to go to a birthday party today, but it was cancelled because the club had a fire...bummer
- I organized and cleaned my room, I feel super accomplished
- I'm lighting a candle and my room smells so nice and warm :)
- Next week - TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL. Aaaahhhh! So excited!
- I want to go to Bath&Body Works so baddly....
- I really want a cake scented candle. Or something else thats sweet smelling. This is why I want to go to Bath & Body Works. Plus that store is amazing.
- My dogs are sleeping. Super cute.
- Thats it.

XOXO.

--Listening to : Sparks Fly - who other than Taylor Swift? I may have a problem..

No comments:

Post a Comment