Wednesday, November 24, 2010

another list

- I'm trying to work on my extra credit for math, its a challenge....
- Tomorrow is Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble.
- Listening to Taylor Swifts new album for the hundredth time. I'm getting a tad sick of it. Maybe I'll create a new playlist on youtube after this...
- I just watched the new glee episode. I don't think I could even how how many times I awwwed.
- My feet are cold, I need to put on socks
- Other than my math grade, I'm pretty content with where I am now. I've learned that if you set your expectations low and don't expect too much from people you'll be happier.
- False happiness? I'm not sure.
- I want french fries. Or latkas.
- I love love love potatoes.
- I just put on knee socks. They are grey and blue argle patterned.
- I watched a rerun of Greek today and I will admit that I still think Jesse McCartney is still the hottest thing ever. He is so damn pretty. 
- Painted my toes with the color "extravaganza". Its a  dark red with gold glimmer. I really like it, I've repainted it several times this fall, which is weird because I usually like to change it up. 
- I've been spelling weird wrong lately. I knew how to spell it, but I think I've trained my self to spell it incorrectly. Like "wierd". It looks pretty normal for a misspelled word right? hmm...
- Have a happy turkey day tomorrow everyone! :)

xoxo. gobble gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment