Tuesday, November 30, 2010

day 1

Five things I want to say to 5 different people:

1) I'm so glad I have you as a friend. Part of the best friend relationship is making fun of each other. So, I'd just like to say that I have no idea how a person can love vampires so much, but you do, and... I find it weird. 
2) I never thought things would have been this way. I'm sorry. I take back the things I said. I wanted you out of my life so I let everything loose, all my hurt feelings, every little thing you did wrong. I know I hurt you, I'm sorry. I miss you so much.
3) Why can't you let any of us in? Share a little? C'mon, a little crush, a favorite song, something.. personal? What are you so afraid of? We won't judge you. Promise.
4) Can't you see that no one wants you here? You've used up all your second chances. Go away.
5) Its so weird looking back. Seems like such a long time ago, and granted it was. What happened? We were best friends, the three of us. I still remember that last day of the 6th grade, us sitting on the bench with the sugar cookies we bought with the change found in the bottom of our backpacks. That one of the first bonding experiences we had. All those talks, laughs, and that fall down the stairs. Haha.  We were so young and silly. I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment