Tuesday, October 19, 2010

oth

The new episode of One Tree Hill just started so this will be short...
But I just needed to say that I HATE the new begining of the episodes. You know, the part where they play the theme song and display little clips of the characters with their actual names? Yeah, well now instead of Gavin Degraw singing the show's theme song, "I Don't Want To Be", its random people singing his song.
And it changes every week. The first time they changed it, it was Kate Voegele and I actually liked that because shes really really good and plays the singer, Mia Catalano on the show, so it makes sense. But I really hate that they have random people singing and they all sing the song differently and change its melody. Ugh! I hate it! I hate it!
Ahh, the commercal is over, so this is the end of my rambling.
Oh, btw, no scary commercals tonight! Yay!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment