Monday, October 25, 2010

mr. tummy is warm and happy


Theres nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. This is just a picture I found on the internet because I just don't think its necessary to take a picture of the one I am now drinking. Any who, I have a question for all of you. Why do people put marshmallows in their hot chocolate? Now, don't get me wrong, I love marshmallows. My cup has one sitting in it right now, I just don't see the reasoning behind it. I mean, does it taste different? Maybe my sense of taste is just dull, but I think it tastes the same as when there are no marshmallows in it. Maybe its because of the layer of foam it produces at the top? I can't explain that one...again, it doesn't make it taste different because the foam doesn't taste like anything. Maybe it just makes the texture of the hot chocolate creamier. I guess the reason I add them is because, I don't know, that's just kinda what you do and its nice to see them floating at the top.
Well, I'm having one of those rare moments where I am done with my homework before 10:00pm so I think I'll continue to listen to Taylor Swifts new album, Speak Now. I love it!

-- Listening to: The Story of Us - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment