Monday, August 30, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

Seeing as the school year has started and the usual procrastionation routine has begun, I've decided to introduce a concept I've been toying with for a few days...my own version of a "filler blog"

Without further ado, here are  a few of my favorite things:

- Summer
- Quotes you live by
- One Tree Hill (some pretty great quotes from this show ^^^)
- Days when you feel unexpectedly beautiful- from the inside and out
- Hanging out with my best gal friends
- Root beer and orange soda. Not together, although I have not yet tried them together. I guess that'll be something to add on my "things to try" list.
- Glittery things
- Shimmery things
- Sitting rapped in blankets all snug with a cup of hot chocolate when its raining
- My dog
- The deep conversations before going to bed at sleepovers
- Sleepovers
- Days where the weather is just...comfortable. 
- Songs that relate exactly to the way you are feeling
- Getting into a really good book
- That feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction
- Socks
- Nailpolish
- Bath&Body Works
- Nivea chapstick
- Fall/Autumn - which every you prefer to call it. I use fall but autumn sounds nicer, hmmm maybe I'll start calling it autumn.
- Sleeping in and waking up whenever
- Smelling anything, and being reminded of something else
- Feeling warm and fuzzy inside

Stay tuned for part two- it's sure to come one of these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment