Wednesday, August 11, 2010

post numero uno

Well, lookie here. Who got bored and decided to make a blog? Yep. You guessed right! ME.
So I'm not exactly sure what I should write about...hmm. Thats not good. Maybe I should have thought about this some more before creating a blog. Oh well. Too late.   
Okay. Well a little about me.  I'm a sixteen year old girl who looks wayyy younger than her age. But other than that, I'm relatively normal. Kinda. 
I mean, I'm small, but I think its just because I'm asian and I inherited the short gene. 
Ok, so I'm thinking about it and.. maybe I'm not normal. I'm sixteen and I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed. I've pretty much missed out on all the typical teenage things like staying out late and partying. But, I guess its not that horrible, I mean, other than the fact that I've been deprived of all normal things teen-ish. But I'm comfortable. Okay, so maybe comfortable isn't exactly the right word. Well, it is, but that just makes it seem so lame and boring. I don't know, I'm happy, I'm content, I love the friends that I have and we always have lots fun (even if its a slap-happy kinda fun).
It's a small group of 5, the remainder of the original Miller Creek group of 13.
There's Jessie Lark, the girly-est of the group, and my best friend. Then there is; Malina Core, the girl who moved to the land of cow poo, Tinna Trin, the awkward clumsy girl, Hannah Jelman, the other awkward friend, and Kalvin Emaya, the closeted gay guy (or so we all think).
Anyway. Its currently the summer before my junior year of high school and I am still waiting for something exciting to happen. 
I live in Marnim, the richest county in California. Don't be fooled, were not all rolling around in stretch limos or anything . We're just the higher end of the middle class.
Marnim is the dullest place EVER. There is absolutely nothing to do, so the way most kids make up for lack of excitement, is by going into the Tarna Lunda hills to get high.
My friends and I aren't like that. We are above the influence. But that also means we are bored out of our minds most of the time. None of us can drive yet, so we cant go to the city or anywhere like that. So we just hang out anywhere walkable or bus-able. Mainly walkable places. That includes the Southgate "Mall", (which is hardly a mall at all, unless you count 5 shops), Safeway, and Rite Aid. 
Well, that's all for now.
Keep reading, something exciting is bound to happen eventually. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment