Saturday, August 14, 2010

chapstick addiction

Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm a chapstick-oholic.

Its a little sad really. I can't remember a time when I didn't have a tube of chapstick in my pocket or in my bag.
One of the first things I do in the morning is to reach for my chapstick and one of the last things I do before going to bed. I've never actually counted the number of times I apply chapstick during the day, and frankly I don't want to know. Don't worry, my extensive research on chapstick has led me to believe that consuming ridiculous amounts of chapstick is not a health hazard... You know, just as long as your not chomping away at the stuff. (I think that would be considered consuming extremely ridiculous amounts of chapstick as opposed to just ridiculous amounts of chapstick.)
So you know what?  It is okay. There is no need to be ashamed, in fact, you should embrace it...okay, maybe not. I think I've gone a bit too far..
But to all the chapstick addicts in the world, I say: keep applying!

No comments:

Post a Comment