Wednesday, March 2, 2011

- Titles are so unnecessary for these kind of posts..
- I'm getting good at driving. I have a lesson on Saturday and will schedule a driving test appointment soon. I'm excited! 
-  I don't want to do my homework. Probably going to start at 9:00.
- I've become so lazy. I just sit on the computer for hours not doing anything. I have no determination for things anymore. I feel so deflated..
- I've had so many Thai teas this week. I've got four empty bottles on my desk. That stuff is just soo good.
- I have an eye appointment on Friday. My vision is getting all blurry. I'm blind without my contacts or glasses and my eyes get progressively worse every year. I'm scared I'll end up blind someday..
- I really want some chips and salsa right now..
- And I'm tired. I think I'll start my homework now and take a nap or watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment