Monday, March 7, 2011

early mornings

My dad is going on a plane to LA today, hes just visiting friends and such. We all had to wake up early today, I thought my parents were going to drop me off at school, but they decided they should leave earlier just in case of traffic or other possible problems.
SO here I am. With twenty more minutes to kill before I can embark on my cold walk to school. Its not too long, about ten minutes or so, but its just cold.
I have my heater on right now, I don't need it, but I figure if I'm extra warm now, when I leave my house I'll be feeling warm for the beginning of the walk at least.
I'll be alone after school all this week and the next. It hasn't been like that for awhile. I;m sure it won't be too different, jut me sitting in front of my computer doing..anything really.
I can't wait to get my license. I had my second driving lesson on Saturday and I think it went pretty well.
I have part 2 of my math test today. I think I did pretty well on part 1, so we'll see if this one is do-able.
I had a take home test to do suring the weekend and I want to compare answers with my friends, so I think I'll leave now. Ten minutes earlier than I was planning, but who cares.
I've got nothing to do anyway.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment