Wednesday, March 23, 2011

rambleee

I'm going on a field trip tomorrow for my AP Environmental Science class. Super excited. We're going to be collecting data and water samples and such, but its going to rain so we'll be spending most of the day outside, wet. I have my raincoat and an extra pair of shoes ready in my backpack. Yay. And I'm bringing soup. So that I'll be warm during lunch. Yay.
I like rain. And being cold. And having to find ways to stay comfortable and dry. Yay.

Completely different note.
I'm reading Jodi Picoult's The Pact, and its soooo thrilling and interesting and cute and heartbreaking and good so far!
This some online summary:
From Jodi Picoult, one of the most powerful writers in contemporary fiction, comes a riveting, timely, heartbreaking, and terrifying novel of families in anguish -- and friendships ripped apart by inconceivable violence. Until the phone calls came at 3:00 am, on a November morning, the Golds and their neighbors, the Hartes, had been inseparable. It was no surprise to anyone when their teenage children, Emily and Chris, began showing signs that their relationship was moving beyond that of lifelong friends. But now seventeen-year-old Emily has been shot to death by her beloved Chris is part of an apparent suicide pact -- leaving two families stranded in the dark and dense predawn, desperate for answers about an unthinkable act and the children they never really knew.

Doesn't it sound so good? I can't wait to finish it. Actually, I'm going to go read some now. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll read that actually! I love reading but I just dont have time anymore and lately I've been reminding myself too but I don't know what book to read. You may have just solves my problem so thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete