Sunday, February 6, 2011

new years!

I was at my church's new years day celebration today. I sat in a room with all my church buddies and ate asian food. There was this red velvet cake...Mmmmm. That was so soo soooo good.
We got bored pretty quickly after eating so we set off and explored the school (its a mission that is also a part of a school..). It was relatively exciting, but not because we were inside a school, but mostly because of the thrill of being there when we weren't supposed to be. The lion dances started a little after we came out of the school so I ran and hid behind a fence claiming that the banging hurt my ear, but if you read my last post you'll know that the actually reason was me being scared of the lion things even though I am fully aware that they are not real and that there are people hiding underneath the costume.Why they freak me out so much? I may never know.

Right now, I am currently just sitting here listening to the TV in my dad's room playing asian music, and my dog whining for attention. I should probably go play with him, hes been alone all day.

Toodaloo :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment