Monday, September 20, 2010

who's a scaredy cat?

Me. I cannot handle the horror movie commercials. They scare me.

I was in the middle of the new episode of Gossip Girl and had to turn off the TV. Usually, I just turn the sound on mute and do something else till the show comes back on but there just were wayyyy to many horror movie commercials on tonight.
I know, I'm a big baby. Its okay, I don't really mind. I like going to bed without replaying the commercials in my head. Which I will do if I see them.
Scary movies stick with me for a really long time. And so do scary movie commercials.
It's okay though, I can always watch the episode online tomorrow. Its definitely better than hiding under my covers tonight. Thank god the world has websites like Hulu and Fancast. I'd be lost without them. Haha.

-- Listening to : I'll be - Edwin McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment