Sunday, September 12, 2010

internet = evil

Oh. My. God.
I've been TRYING to do my homework all day. ALL DAY. But because of this strangely addicting world of technology, I can't. I couldn't even count the times I have clicked in and out of Facebook in the last hour. Really, its pathetic. Whats worse, is that I'm not even aware I'm doing it. I vowed to not go on Facebook for a week, (after like...7 o'clock?) Within the next 5 minutes, I clicked back on the page and started scrolling down the newsfeed without even realizing that two minutes ago, I promised myself I wouldn't.  And even now, I'm supposed to be finishing up my lab book for AP Environmental Science, but I'm blogging about not doing my homework instead. I have to finish my lab book, and get started on my math homework, book work for history and finish an english essay. But what am I doing? Blogging.
Isn't that absolutely insane? It is, isn't it. There must be something wrong with me. I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK. I have SO much to do. Like SOOO much.
What am I still doing blogging about it? AHHHHH.
Ok, You know what? I can do it. I can do it. I am going to do my homework. Right now. now. now. OK. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment