Thursday, May 5, 2011

i hate titles

Yesterday night my mom and I dropped off my dad at the airport. He'll be in Vietnam for three months. Such a long time.
I love and hate being alone at home (only until my mom gets home from work) at the same time. I love having the freedom to do whatever I want. I love having the whole house to myself for several hours. I love being able to walk around the house in my underwear. BUT, When it gets a little later or I hear something, I get all paranoid, grab my dogs, lock my bedroom door, and just sit in here and wait for my mom to come home.

itty bitty randoms things:
- I have really bad allergies. *sneeze*
- I've can't find my tweezers, my chapstick, and my peanut-shaped eraser. The desk fairy is soo after my things.
- I love playing solitaire before going to bed. Its fun in a boring-put-you-to-sleep kinda way.
- I'm craving coffee ice cream. I want some so baddd.
- I need to get my hair trimmed. Or maybe just thinned. Because I really do like like my hair long. But its too thick for my liking - well it doesn't look thick, it just feels like it. And I can feel it weighing down my head.
- I feel like that last bullet would be such an awkward end to this post, so I am just stalling. And hopefully that'll make it less awkward.
- Was it successful?

No comments:

Post a Comment