Monday, October 3, 2011

monday morning, rain is falling

Finally; after months and months of warm California weather, its finally cold.

And, its officially fall - my favorite season. Time to bring out the jackets, boots, scarves, and fall nail polish. Love love love.
Now, its obvious that I like the grey, cold, rainy weather, but for the sake of rambling and ranting, here are a few pros and cons of this weather. Ready?
Pros:
  • It means that life is progressing, going from one season to the next. A.k.a I’m getting closer and closer to graduating by the minute.
  • Fall fashion. Again, love love love.
  • Watching movies and TV is so much more fun. Granted, I always love watching Tv, but something about being warm and cozy make it a 100 times better.
  • School isn’t an oven anymore
  • Seasonal drinks at Starbucks. Oh god, the White Peppermint Mocha. Best thing ever.
Cons:
  • Getting up in the morning is exponentially more difficult. Its darker in the morning now and my bed is sooooo warm and comfortable. Ugh.
  • School is no longer a new thing, it’s very repetitive, infuriating, time consuming, horrible, etc. etc. etc.
  • The weather makes me incredibly nostalgic and helpless. ( I warn you now- prepare yourselves for lots of melodramatic/hormonal/pedantic posts from me in the next few months)
  • This time, along with the months of spring (march-april) I find myself with a particularly large amount of homework, also known and what I like to call one of the “molasses” periods of school, where it seems endless and December feels like years away, and June feels like lifetimes.
Hey, notice how the Cons are longer than the Pros? Yeah, I'm exceptionally better at complaining than I am at anything else. Whats new?

Today's random make me REALLY happy moment: A guy in my English class told me I was "perfect the way I am". So sweet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment