Wednesday, June 15, 2011

summer job

Tomorrow is the last day of my job orientation and on Friday it starts! Its a paid summer internship at Kaiser Permanente in which I will be a student medical assistant.
I'm getting ready to say goodbye to all my normal summer clothes and start wearing giant boxy scrubs everyday. Yay. I have to order a few more though, because I'm not planning to wash them during the week and shouldn't be wearing them more than once without washing because of the bacteria/viruses from the hospital.
But they are so biggg. Like the XXS is the size of a regular medium T-shirt. It makes my head look so small in proportion because my body is drowning in all that extra fabric.

Its so hot today, Its finally feeling like summer! :)
(I'm trying to forget that I'll have to wear closed toe shoes and pants all summer long.. :[)

1 comment:

  1. My aunt is an X-ray tech and its fun too see all of her scrubs. They're always covered in cartoon charactors :) Hope you have fun!

    http://alwaysabbynoel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete